Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.28.2024

Tenderness by Joann Turnbull

The child's heart is tender and easily impressed; when we become “as little children,” we learn the simplicity, gentleness, & tender love of the Savior.

 

In writing this word, the first thing that came to mind was: “In tenderness, He sought me.”   I think we are sought by God from a very young age. We might hear an adult talking about Jesus, but we don’t know who this is.  We all seem to find Him in different ways.  It is His goodness that brings us to Him. 

He is constantly drawing us to come near to Him.  Sometimes, that drawing begins with music, a word you read or heard, or it could be a picture of Him. 

 

Recently, I began painting pictures of Jesus.  Sometimes His face, or with Him gently holding a bird or a light with a young boy by Him and one with Him kneeling by a sad young boy.  

 

Jesus spoke strongly that He desired the young children to come to Him.  Why? 


I will share my opinion.   Little children respond to gentleness and tender love.  The earlier they know Jesus has love for them, the more they will want to give their hearts and lives to Him. 


There was something about Jesus that drew children to Him.   I have several great-grandchildren.  When they come to my house, they look at the pictures of Jesus.  One time, one looked at the painting of Jesus holding a bird for a long time.  What was he thinking?   


God is a pursuer of His children.  He tenderly draws hearts and minds to Him.   Recently, my great-grandson came to me wanting to be saved.  As we talked, he affirmed his desire for Jesus to be his Savior.  After prayer, he pointed to his heart and said, “I feel Him in my heart.”  It was such a tender moment. 


Others I have heard say I am no longer alone or love Him so!!  What a glorious change when we say YES to the One who loves us.  We can be nine or fifty-nine or older!


He comes to our heart’s door and knocks.  He says, “May I come in”? 

Open your heart’s door to Him.  You will never be the same again.


Photography by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Written by - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (youtube)



2 comments:

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (617) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (387) Jesus (594) Life (71) Love (189) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com