Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.04.2023

Refuge




I was running from my call and destiny. I want to encourage you today to STOP running! Run toward the destiny God has for you. Nicky van der Westhuizen...


The Hebrew word for “refuge,” machaceh, refers to a shelter from storms and danger.

 

This word is not a word that came to me… It’s a word that fell into the heart of another… 

 

This word seemed to haunt her thoughts. And as I pondered this word I became more aware of how my day unfolded… 

 

I stay swamped like most people in this troubled world… We can find ourselves distracted, overwhelmed… disenchanted with life… For some life seems to have lost its beautiful luster… But there is hope… 

 

Can I share my secret? Can I share my most hidden treasure? Can I share with you the beautiful love that I have discovered !!! 

 

When I get to that place when life becomes heavy and too difficult to understand …sad.. displaced.. unloved...


I think if only I had a place to hide? A place where no one could find me. Even if it is just for a moment in time… 

 

I close my eyes.. play the music that speaks to my heart and soul… and it is there where I find Him… My beautiful Savior!! He comes as soft as a summer breeze. His voice whispers a love song that speaks to my wounded soul … I can hear His heart rhythmically beating its peaceful life source into my very existence… 

 

He is my beautiful refuge. He is my peace! He is my first love… There is no other that can take me to this paradise found within…

 

Just breathe…  and take in His beauty… and a peaceful love will soothe your soul in this troubled world…

 

It’s Him... It’s always Him…

 

Thank you my beloved for clearing my mind and filling my heart and soul with you!!! I run to you...

 

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.. 


2 Timothy 4:7-8, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” And Philippians 3:14 says, “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus

 

Triune Loves me 


Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

inspiring Music by (youtube)

 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com