Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.10.2024

Crazy



If it seems we are crazy,it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. Either way, Christ's love controls us.

2 Corinthians 5:13-21


The meaning of crazy is extreme foolishness or irrationality.

It’s crazy that words you would think are not in the Bible are there pressed within its wisdom!! It was no different with the word insane, we found 23 verses! 


I feel we are all a little judgmental when we view others.  If their behavior is not what we consider “normal” we tend to think they are a little crazy or insane…


But I ask who placed the boundaries on what is “normal”?  Or what is “acceptable” in our circles of life? 


During my journey, I have seen and felt this judgmental spirit… To the point of questioning my own sanity and behavior.  


On the very first day of my spiritual encounter, things began to change… The mundane everyday existence that I had grown comfortable with began to unravel. Things became exciting and God's love began to teach me that there is MORE…  


And my thoughts shifted, and my “normal” behavior began its spiritual enlightened journey, and my once bound life took flight… Many thought that I had lost my mind… perhaps I would need medical advice? Mid-life crisis? But none of these was the correct diagnosis… 

I had been touched by God… And for that, there is NO cure… because there is no illness. 


Loving Him is our soul’s purpose.  I will admit He gave my life new meaning…. I grew closer to Him as others watched ... Some judgmental souls became distant. but their curious hearts continued to watch me unfold from a distance. 


I gained so much more, more depth, more love, more understanding… He made my life richer, and my quest to know more about Him continues… He placed a hunger in my soul that cannot be contained. 

I believe this word came to me today as I watch what many people will view as crazy behavior as they unfold… on all social media platforms.

Many have caught the spiritually enlightened bug of love from God.


People watching, like me have this desire to go there and connect with the souls that have felt His stirring in their parched souls... Some will raise their hands and praise Elohim where they stand in unity.  Some will think these souls have lost their minds… “Insanity” is rampant in many places around the world.


No social status that is immune… I had my own experience almost five years ago and I know first-hand that God shows no favoritism in color, race, age, or gender we are all His children. And He is calling all His beautiful souls…  But the ones who listen, to the world seem to be chosen… Are you listening?


We live in a world of judgment especially when we do not understand. 

I have lived in His love and have difficulty putting this spiritual love into words… 


But if I am labeled insane because of people’s lack of knowledge. so be it. I would not change His gift of love for all the riches on earth. 

So, as we watch as others raise their hands and utter prayers with new and beautiful excitement. Don’t judge … fall on your knees, listen…and find your purpose!! 


We were created to love, God and others no matter what others think...  

Yes, I admit I am crazy… crazy about Him!

It will always be Him. 


He gave me the courage to not be bothered by what others think. It's taken me a while to get there. LOL. BUT,


He gets me more than anyone. He knows me better than I know myself… and yet He except me with all my flaws and promised to love me to the end of time. 


I am excited to witness His love touching so many souls. 

They are our future … They will carry His name and love for future generations.  We are all His legacy. 


Let’s raise our hands where we stand in unity for one day, we will be one people, under the one and only living God. 

Elohim… 


What’s the definition of insanity again?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Albert Einstein 


Who would not want to feel loved over and over again? Is that insane??  I say not. I pray you agree… 


If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God . . . 

- 2 Corinthians 5:13


And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy, / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music; YouTube 
Casting Crowns - Crazy People (Official Audio)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com