Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.04.2022

Safe


 

Isaiah 43:1 - Don't fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.


Meaning of safe protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost.

 

We located 27 verses that speak to the word safety, 

 

There are times in our lives no matter how brave or strong we think we are we will be afraid… it is part of life… the unknown can be very scary. 

 

Even though scripture states have no fear for I am with you. Doubt will creep in. 

 


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10

 

So how do we learn to cling to this steadfast faith that no matter what comes we are safe… we have no fear?  Times are tough, Times are uncertain, and Times are challenging... 

 

I believe that we should look for His light in the darkness… His beautiful light will warm even the darkest of situations… His light will give us hope to face the days ahead… To just know that you are not alone “ever” is a comforting thought… But 

 

what if …. 

 

What if you learn to feel His love?

 

What if you learn to hear His voice? 

 

What if you can feel Him stirring in the depths of your soul? 

 

What if you could understand that our soul will live a life of great beauty and peace for eternity? 

 

What if the transition from earth to heaven is truly our soul mission? 

 

What if God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are real? 

 

What if this book we call the Bible is truly God's word? 

 

What if I tell you I fell in love with the greatest love I have ever known? And my life will never be the same! 

 

Have you ever asked yourself what if everything believers are saying is true? 

 

What if they are right? 

 

What if doubt is keeping you from my soul's mission? 

 

What if I am so earthly bound I never grab the opportunity to know my creator, my first love my hope for tomorrow? 

 

What if the answer to all of my questions points to Him? 

 

It’s Him, it will always be Him… 

 

What if you allow yourself the freedom to fall in love with Him?  I can tell you your life will never be the same. 

 

What if ????? 

 

He wows you ??? Because He wows me every day!! 

 

It’s Him, it’s always Him!! 

 

Play it safe …. And fall in love!!  He is waiting with open arms...


Photography, Art & Written by Lori Garner  

Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV, YLT / Sinner's Prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube   

Safe In Your Arms - Josh Baldwin, feat. kalley | Evidence



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com