Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.09.2022

HE WOW's me !!



                                         HE WOW's me !!


I wrote these words in a prayer to my Heavenly Father in 2019.

Thank you for your grace and for giving me guidance with words. They have been hidden in my heart for so long that my heart became sluggish. But your love has freed my soul .. Thank you for everything!! Thank you for the gift of my amazing family and friends. You picked me out some beautiful souls ðŸ˜ŠHow do you like this social media thing? Hmm, we can touch hearts! In an amazing way. Let me be your Media Child ðŸ™‚


I would say He took me up on my offer... It's been an amazing adventure... This is His work in me... and a gift to whoever has taken the time to stop by ... I thank my Triune and you for your patience with me as I grow... 


I do believe we are here for a purpose...to share His gift of Love with anyone who is willing to open their heart... 



It's Him, It will always be Him!


Signed 

His Media Child 

www.triunelovesme.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com