Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.19.2021

Sunrise




 

“We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness.” ~ Sapna Reddy 


The meaning of Sunrise; the colors and light visible in the sky on an occasion of the sun's first appearance in the morning, is considered as a view or spectacle.

 

The word sunrise is in the Bible approximately 28 times.

 

Long before I knew you, I was drawn like a moth to a flame just to watch the majestic beauty of a morning sunrise … As I sit in the darkness with my somber thoughts and wait for the first light to break and say I am here, remember me… Without me, you have no hope for tomorrow. No light to see the path you must travel… Without me, you would have no nourishment to sustain life. Without me, you would have no warmth for your soul… 

 

There is such a spiritual connection between man and nature… I know in my heart that we are all part of a much bigger picture. We are all part of a Divine Masterful Plan.

 

But who can Create such magnificent wonder? What kind of Mastermind is this? Every detail so carefully thought of, precisely connected, and executed with such love and care! How can we not stand in awe? How can we not be drawn to Him when we see the awesomeness of creation? Scientists have tried to dispute creation… But I have grown to know this Mastermind… He defies all the rules. He is magnificent splendor and beyond words. Man tries to rationalize and explain something that our human mind has difficulty comprehending. We are limited in our thoughts. He is the Creator of all things and cannot be put into a box, His greatness cannot be contained or fully understood while we still inhabit our earthly existence...  

 

When I watch how the light dances on the earth’s horizon. I can’t help but feel it’s ushering His message of love to all living things because, without it, our world could not exist… We would slowly succumb to the bleak cold darkness and all life as we know it would perish. 

 

Have you ever tried to describe a sunrise? Each daybreak is uniquely beautiful?  There is such an array of warm colors, reds, golds, and yellow…. I do believe the sun can feel her importance as she takes her time to make that slow and deliberate grand entrance… Can you even begin to wonder how many new days she has announced? I wish I could have been there to see the first sunrise. I think I would have fallen in love… Because I know I would have been swept up in the moment… And to watch Him work would have taken my breath away.  To witness the love He felt, as He created each amazing wonder …Especially His brightest star… His Son. The one whose majestic beauty can move heaven and earth… He is the reason the sun shares our Creator's message of hope with all mankind… 

 

I stand in awe as I see His Son's love in each new beautiful day... 


It’s Him. It’s always been Him…


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 


Light is sweet, and it is pleasant for the eyes to see the sun.

Ecclesiastes 11:7 

 

When God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was completely formless and empty, with nothing but darkness draped over the deep. God’s Spirit swept over the face of the waters. And then God announced: “Let there be light,” and light burst forth!"

Genesis 1:1-3


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Model Heather Plumberg

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Wonder (Spontaneous) - Amanda Cook (Legendado) // With Lyrics




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com