Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.05.2021

Bitter

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. 1 John 3:1 

 

Meaning of bitter (of people or their feelings or behavior) angry, hurt, or resentful because of one's bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment 

 

The word bitter is in the Bible 218 times...

 

If it seems to you that I have been distant and I have not been writing and posting as often ... your right... does the word aloof come to mind??? There is a reason driving my mood. I have been in process of moving from one city to another. 

 

The last word I shared on my podcast two weeks ago was destiny ...  I do believe I am on a  destiny train and God is my conductor...  I am not sure where this road will take me. I can only trust Him with each new chapter. 

 

An unprompted opportunity fell in our laps to move. We currently enjoyed living in Spring Hill, TN. 

 

However many of you know that my Holy Spirit encounter happened in a city by the name of Triune.  Now color me surprised the new location is in TRIUNE, TN.   Ahh, destiny ...To further share,  I like many did not even know what the word Triune meant???

 

To my surprise, I discovered it means Trinity... Why do we ever doubt that God is in control??? ... 

 

I am in the home in Spring Hill where many spiritual things happened to me... It will always hold my Triune heartfelt memories because it’s where I fell in love with God!!  

 

It's there He gently guided me on the most amazing spiritual journey of my life. He introduced me to His beautiful Son and His very breath we know as the Holy Spirit spoke words of love to my soul..


At the moment I fell in love with Him I thought who does that? Who falls in love with God?  And I felt that many of my friends and family would think I she is losing her mind... 

 

A lot of understanding and growth happened since that beautiful day... And I found out that many people fall in love with God.. I was just too new to this spiritual gift to know it. 


I can tell you this is a bittersweet moment because I am leaving this location behind to return to where He loved me first..... This new location is on the very same lonely road in Triune, Tn. where He touched my soul for the very first time...  What an amazing moment in time... 

 

And if you still think I am losing my mind... I can only pray you to find Him..  because there is nothing on this earth that can compare... 

 

All life, All Love begins with 

Him... the beautiful part of this journey with my Triune Loves is there is no end ... 

 

I am trusting Him.. to show me the way through this next adventure... 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him. 

 

In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back. Isaiah 38:17


Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

David Crowder Band - How He Loves Us (Slideshow + Lyrics)







 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com