Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.26.2026

Whispered Hope - Hannah





Hannah's story is one of quiet perseverance. Her deepest longing became a whispered prayer, and in God's perfect timing, that prayer became hope fulfilled. This song reflects her journey from longing to trust.

                                                               


                                                            Whispered Hope - Hannah 

Motherhood… a gift from heaven,

From a newborns gentle breath

to playful laughter..

Oh, how I long for it to be me…

To feel a life growing inside of me.


Oh God, I cry each day for Your blessing in my life,

Just to hold a newborn close..

A child that carries part of me…


I cannot find a place to hide

From the ache of being barren…

Their words cut deep and quietly

A silent ache I cannot hide.


So I fall to You on bended knee,


With a trembling heart, 

I vow before Your holy name

I love You, Lord… and 

If You place this gift inside of me,

Ill hold him close… 

And honor you and give him back to Thee.


Oh Heavenly Father, 

With tear filled eyes,

I whisper low… my plea…

I will cherish every breath he takes..

You can trust this heart in me.


Let me hear my babys cry,

That once lived deep inside…

Let me hold this answered prayer,

With Your love, Ill hold him there…


Samuel… his name will be…

A gift returned in love to Thee…

My answered prayer… my offering…


My baby Samuel…

My gift from Heaven you will be… 


Oh Lord, a mother

is everything I want to be, 


Samuel, my precious 

baby from thee …. 


                         Continue the journey through the Women of the Bible Series on Spotify.

https://youtu.be/1ZNcHgwdnQU?si=o6abWWwBivyEiJGB


 

 

Whispered Hope - Hannah 

Lyrics  by Lori Garner 
Music and Vocals Digitally Crafted, 
 Directed & Produced by Lori Garner 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

She Was Innocent (Eve)

🌟 Let’s Connect 🌟

🌐 My Website – where His love spills out

🌿 Facebook – Triune Loves Me community

📸 Instagram – faith & creativity in photos

🎵 TikTok – quick reels & music moments

📌 Pinterest – boards of inspiration

🐦 X (Twitter) – daily encouragement

🎶 YouTube – songs & reflections

Visit my Amazon Author's Page, inludes NEW Childrens Book "God Is My Superpower"

📚 Explore My Books

Devotionals, children's books, and more—written from the heart.

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Blog Post by Month

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey

SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of Christ.  In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough shad...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (13) God (674) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (438) Jesus (671) Life (72) Love (199) Meditation (16) Music (81) NoHate (8) Podcast (40) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (17)
ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE

Live Views

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com