Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.14.2024

Art speaks with no words






When we journey away from home, our routines change, as do the distractions surrounding us. In these moments of shift, we are invited to explore new thoughts and make time to be still in His presence. These precious moments of stillness refresh our spirits and fill our hearts with peace and hope. His love is the greatest gift of all, and no matter where life takes us, we are forever blessed to have Him by our side. 

 

I had to get creative without my art supplies, but I created something using my iPhone. I started with one of my old pieces and created a new digital piece… 

 

Proof that rebuilding on His firm foundation makes it better than the original... My heart goes out to the many souls rebuilding their lives... I pray each one starts with His firm foundation, for He will bring them through any situation. His love will always be our victory march!

 

It's Him! It will always be Him!! 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (11) God (627) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (397) Jesus (607) Life (71) Love (189) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com